Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Putting the Serve in Service

One of our speakers last week (at our annual employee appreciation/information meeting) was Charles Marshall, a motivational speaker who focuses on the importance of customer service. A couple of things he said really resonated with me, and I wanted to share them here.

Charles talked about putting the SERVE back in service. By that, he means that each employee (of any company--so feel free to share this with your staff!) should always strive to:

S--Surprise their customers with their passion and excitement for the services that Farm Credit offers.

E--Evaluate the customers' needs every time you talk to them. It's so important to listen to the challenges that the customer is facing, so that you can

R--Respond to those needs. Then, after the transaction is complete,

V--Validate the customers' decision to work with you. It's a big honor to be chosen as a customers' financial partner, and we should all remember to

E--Express our thankfulness to our customers.

When I saw these five actions demonstrated in Mr. Marshall's presentation, I made a note to thank our customers when I returned to the office.

Thank you for choosing MidAtlantic Farm Credit. It's a great tribute to our staff and our reputation that you chose us to be your lending partner.

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete